Our venue ‘Laconian House’ is a two level building with a new mezzanine level and an Australian Heritage exterior. Laconian House is a venue well equipped to host dinner dances, cocktail parties, birthday parties, weddings, meetings and seminars. Located in peaceful Albert Street it is conveniently close to public transport via Sydney Road, with ample car parking available nearby.
The interior has been subjected to a number of renovations to ensure environmental, Health and Safety concepts are maintained in accordance with legislation and local City Council Health by laws.
Our venue is equipped with the following:
- Commercial kitchen;
- Wall to wall carpeting;
- Large dance floor;
- Refrigerated drinks bar with commercial dishwasher;
- Round and long tables available;
- Dishes, glasses and cutlery;
- Free WIFI;
- Speakers and microphone;
- Access to the internet
- Access to laptops and Desktops
- Access to Reading room
- Access to Cultural centre;
- Podium and Lecturn;
- Overhead Projector;
- Television – (Access to Hellenic channels (if required);
- Wash room amenities – (Upstairs and downstairs); and
- BBQ Facilities.
- Windows Noise Suppressors.
VENUE AVAILABILITY CHARGES
A. Members: $800 plus $100 professional cleaning surcharge
B. Non Members: $900 plus $100 professional cleaning surcharge
C. Commercial Kitchen Hire – Please contact us
Seating arrangements: Maximum 250 people.
For Bookings and enquiries please contact Steve Tsaganas 0413 914 460