Our venue ‘Laconian House’ is a two-level building with an Australian Heritage exterior. Laconian House is a venue well equipped to host dinner dances, cocktail parties, birthday parties, weddings, meetings and seminars. Located in the heart of Brunswick it is conveniently close to public transport via Sydney Road as well as a car park located near the rear of the building.
The interior has been subjected to a number of renovations to ensure environmental, Health and Safety concepts are maintained in accordance with legislation and local City Council Health by laws.
Our venue is equipped with the following:
- Commercial kitchen
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Large dance floor
- Refrigerated drinks bar
- Commercial dishwasher
- Round and long tables available
- Dishes, glasses and cutlery
- Free WIFI
- Speakers and Microphone
- Access to laptops and Desktops
- Access to Reading room
- Access to Cultural centre
- Podium and Lectern
- Overhead Projector
- Wash room amenities – (Upstairs and downstairs)
- BBQ Facilities
- Windows Noise Suppressors
VENUE AVAILABILITY CHARGES
- Members: $800 plus $100 professional cleaning surcharge
- Non Members: $900 plus $100 professional cleaning surcharge
- Commercial Kitchen Hire – Please contact us
Seating arrangements: Maximum 250 people.
For Bookings and enquiries over the phone please contact Mr. John Mastrogiannakos on 0426-209-829. Otherwise, please click ‘Enquire Online’ to enquire via email.